Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GoJane.com brown platform heels (carrie bradshaw-esque!) --> SOLD!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

size: US 7.5, EU 38, UK 5

condition:
  • brand new
  • never worn out before. only for outfit shot.
  • Box that it came in still present.
comments: This pair is SERIOUSLY COMFORTABLE. It was entirely my fault for not checking the sizes properly on GoJane.com. For the price I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality and comfort of these heels. There's adequate sole and heel support and it's easy to walk around in. Honestly, wouldn't be selling these if they weren't too big for me. =( Too good a pair to be kept in the closet unworn so really hope it'll be the right size for one of you!

price:
32 SGD
19 USD

(before shipping)

PSSST.Photobucket
Photobucket
Well, this is actually what made me fall in love with the GoJane pair. Would you rather pay USD 100 for these or just about USD20 eh?? ;)

2 comments:

  1. wow seriously...what are you doin to me...!!!??? these shoes...ok my screen is dripping my drools...!!! ewww I know, yet true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did this get sold already? I'm interested if not...

    ReplyDelete