Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Questions?

Buying

  • Simply drop an email/leave a comment if you'd like to purchase an item. First come first serve basis.
  • Please include your location so that I can send you an email of the total cost, after shipping costs have been included. After which, if you are amenable, I will send you an invoice via Paypal.


Shipping
  • Singapore & International : Singpost
  • If you would like the package to be registered, do let me know.
  • If there are other faster services you'd like me to use e.g. TNT/EMS/UPS/DHL, do let me know.
  • Shipping costs will differ, depending on the type and weight of the garment.
  • Prices may be negotiable. Simply drop me and email or leave a comment on the post, telling me your preferred price and we'll see! =)
Delivery

  • Buyers in Singapore please allow for 3-4 days for shipping. Alternatively, meet-ups at MRT stations or other public places are possible.
  • For international buyers, packages should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

Any other questions, just drop my an email at lynn_chacha@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment